COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months.
Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
Learners should have successfully completed the Implementing a Quality Management System course or the distance learning course on Quality Management Systems
Individuals who are responsible for carrying out internal audits against the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of auditing quality management systems.
- Understand and apply the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing
- Prepare, plan, conduct and finalize audits
- Write audit reports
- Introduction to quality auditing and ISO 19011:2018
- Clause 3 – Auditing Terms and definitions
- Clause 4 – Principles of auditing
- Process & Product Audits
- Clause 5 – Managing an audit program
- Clause 6 – Conducting an audit
- Clause 7 – Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Auditor evaluation matrices
- Examples of discipline-specific knowledge and skills of auditors
- Additional guidance for planning and conducting audits
- The process approach to auditing a QMS
- Examples of nonconformities
Certification and Certificates:
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty. Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate