COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months.
Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
This course is applicable to all levels of employees and provides a thorough basis of awareness and understanding of basic ISO 14001 requirements and applications.
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Understand the importance of ISO 14001:2015 as a management tool
- Design and implement a management system based on the standard ISO 14001:2015.
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Cl 4. Context of the organization
- Cl 5. Leadership
- Cl 6. Planning
- Cl 7. Support
- Cl 8. Operation
- Cl 9. Performance and evaluation
- Cl 10. Improvement
- ISO 14001:2015 Application
Certification and Certificates:
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty.
Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate