COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months.
Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
Any organization, regardless of its size, type and activities that wants to:
- Establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate or minimize OH&S risks (including system deficiencies), take advantage of OH&S opportunities, and address OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities
- Continually improve its OH&S performance and the achievement of its OH&S objectives
- Assure itself of conformity with its OH&S policy
- Demonstrate conformity with the requirements of the standard
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Develop and maintain a management system based on ISO 45001:2018.
- The focus of this course is to give guidance on the interpretation of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and how to apply them to an organizations’ management system.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements with Guidance & Application tips
- Cl 4. Context of the organization
- Cl 5. Leadership and worker participation
- Cl 6. Planning
- Cl 7. Support
- Cl 8. Operation
- Cl 9. Performance evaluation
- Cl 10. Improvement
Certification and Certificates:
Learners will be required to complete assignments during the four months period.Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty. Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate