COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months.
Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
Pre-Requisite: Basic Numeracy is required
This course is applicable to all levels of employees.
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Carry out Process Capability studies
- Determine Cpk’s
- Implement variable and attribute control charts
- Introduction to descriptive statistics
- Tally sheets and Histograms
- Process Capability Studies (Cp & Cpk)
- Central Limit theorem
- X-bar & R Control Charts
- Pattern analysis within Control Charts
- p, np, c, & u Attribute Control Charts
- Pareto diagrams
Free-ware software with macros to run on MS excel is included
Certification and Certificates:
Learners will be required to complete assignments during the four months period.
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty. Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate