COST per delegate: Contact TIQMS for a formal quote
Duration: Maximum 4 Months. There is no minimum period so delegates can complete the course in less than 4 months. Start date is the day the materials are e-mailed.
Materials will be e-mailed as soon as payment is received.
Electronic Certificates will be supplied.
Pre-Requisite: Learners must have successfully completed the ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Requirements Course
Individuals who are involved in Internal Audits in relationship with the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Personnel who are responsible for the OH&SMS.
Managers who are on the receiving end of OH&S Audits
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Understand and apply the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing
- Develop auditing material required to conduct an internal audit
- Prepare and plan for an internal audit
- Perform audits displaying appropriate auditor techniques
- Write audit reports
- Overview of the ISO 19011:2018 guidance
- Auditing Terminology
- The Audit Process
- Planning and Preparing
- Prepare Work Documents
- Conduct Audit to collect Evidence
- Criteria and Evidence Requirement
- Finalise the Audit
- Prepare Audit Report
- Corrective Actions
- Conduct Audit Review
- Communication Processes for OH&SMS Auditors
- Competence and Evaluation of Auditors
Certification and Certificates:
Learners will be required to complete assignments during the four months period.
Learners are welcome to contact the Training Facilitator if experiencing difficulty. Should all assignments not be successfully completed within the 4 months period, no certificate will be issued. Learners will then have to re-register for the Training programme.
Successful Learners will receive an electronic TIQMS Certificate