COST per delegate:
R 6 956-52 VAT Exclusive = R 8 000-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (4 days):
28 – 31 January 3 – 6 March 12 – 15 May 14 – 17 July 15 – 18 September 10 – 13 November 2020
Unit E Cambridge Park
5 Bauhinia Street
Course price available on request
Personnel who are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system
By the successful completion of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Describe the history of quality and quality standards
- Describe the importance of the international standards in quality
- Interpret quality management standards.
- Understand and apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard as a management tool
- Implement the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements
- Identify the requirements of the standard
- Understand Quality Concepts, purpose and rationale for a QMS
- Develop certain documents required by the standard
- Introduction to ISO QMS Standards and Guidelines
- Overview of the ISO 9000 Family
- 7 Quality Management Principles
- The ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Preparing the QMS & Process Management
- Documented Information
- The Role of the Certification process
Current day practical examples, case studies and visual aids are used.
Certification and Certificates:
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required.
Successful Learners can register for the Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor Courses
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
Good training and knowledge of facilitator was amazing.
Interesting course and of a very high standard.