COST per delegate
R 6 956-52 VAT Exclusive = R 8 000-00 VAT Inclusive
DATES (4 days)
10 - 13 March 1 - 4 September 2020
Unit E Cambridge Park
5 Bauhinia Street
Course price available on request
This course is applicable to all levels of employment and provides a thorough basis of awareness and understanding of the tools
By the successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Be familiar with the Multidisciplinary Approach which must be used to prepare for product realisation, to the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Process, and the Control Plan, and Potential Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA’s) methodologies, explain their purpose, aims, and benefits.
- Adequately prepare and conduct Advanced Product Quality Planning, develop Control Plans and PFMEA’s.
- Implement the requirements of PPAP effectively and consistently.
- Perform Measurement System Analysis on measuring equipment
- Have an understanding of the different types of Variation within the measuring system and the effects it can have on the manufacturing process and process capability.
- Basics of Quality Planning and APQP.
- The Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Process 2nd Edition.
- Overview of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) 4th Edition.
- Control Plan methodology 2nd Edition. and Control Plan Development (Worked Example)
- Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA) methodology 4th Edition and PFMEA Development
- Types of measurement system variation
- Why, how and when to assess measurement system variation
- Preparing for a measurement system study
- Techniques for assessing measurement uncertainty:
- Worked example of a Gauge R&R Study
- Control charting method
- Attribute Gauge Study (Short method).
- Practical Team Work on one of your processes
Certification and Certificates
Formative Assessment Questionnaire on the last day. Pass mark is 50%.
Successful Learners will receive a TIQMS certificate
100% attendance is required.
COMMENTS FROM ATTENDEES
It is an informative tool I will actually recommend my whole management team to attend
Excellent training and good explanations.